4/86A Northgate Street, Unley Park
Located in arguably one of the best streets of Adelaide and in one of the most prestigious suburbs, is this cute 2 bedroom unit, just recently repainted, new carpet in lounge & bedroom and new stainless appliances. A top location, set in a small quiet group on a leafy street, just a 10 minute walk away from beautiful Heyward Park and reserve, and 15 minutes walk to King William Road with a selection restaurants, cafes and Hyde Park Tavern, or hop in the car and head to Unley Road for even more choice, within 5 minute drive. Less than 10 minutes walk to Millswood or 15 minutes to Unley Park stations, on the Adelaide to Belair Railway Line. Zoned for Unley High School, bus stop a 5 minute walk.
- New paint throughout, downlights, window fittings and carpet
- Front lounge / living room, spacious in size
- Timber kitchen, slated floor, new Westinghouse appliances include dishwasher, gas cooktop, oven and rangehood
- 2 bedrooms, both with a full wall of built-in wardrobes
- Split reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Original bathroom with basin, shower & toilet
- Separate laundry outside
- Rear paved northeast facing pergola area for entertaining, private and partly covered with a vergola (slats on vergola do not open/close)
- Solar power
Excluded: slow combustion heater in lounge is not to be used; timer in kitchen cupboard with fold down ironing board; vergola winder doesn't work
12 month lease
Tenant pays water supply & use
Sorry, no pets
Note for viewing this property - PLEASE READ
You must go to www.tenantoptions.com.au and pre-apply.
If you do not pre-apply you may not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times - viewing is likely to be a closed inspection and preference will be given to those who apply first and qualify.
Please supply as much information as possible in your application.
If you have questions email is preferred