1/636 Brighton Road, Seacliff Park
Beachside suburb location, recently renovated 2 bedroom unit in a small group of only four, boasting a sparkling brand new kitchen, floating timber flooring throughout, paint & stylish bathroom with the added bonus of your own fenced and lawned yard area. Set back off Brighton Road, just a 10 minute walk to sandy beach and Seacliff Beach Hotel, train station less than a 10 minute walk and bus just a few minutes. Zoned Seaview High School.
- Light open living space, split reverse cycle air-con for year-round comfort
- 2 bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and security shutters for insulation, privacy and security
- New kitchen with a north facing window – stainless appliances includes dishwasher, ceramic electric cooktop
- Renovated new bathroom – floor to ceiling tiles
- Full Laundry
- Your own driveway goes through to a carport, plus room for an extra open parking spot off-street in driveway
- Garden shed
12 month lease
Prefer no pets
Tenant pays water supply & shared use
Note for viewing this property -
Please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au and pre-apply.
If you do not pre-apply you may not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times - preference will be given to those who apply first and qualify.
Please supply as much information as possible in your application.