4/7 Owen Street, Plympton
Centrally located neat 2 bedroom first floor unit in a group of 6 with gardens surrounding and getting plenty of natural light. Situated halfway between the beach and city around 10 minutes either way, less than a 10 minute walk to the popular Highway hotel, bus stop in 3 minutes and tram in ten. Local Coles and Aldi supermarkets handy in 5-10 minutes walk, or 2 minutes by car. If you are searching for a comfortable place to call home with minimal maintenance, this unit may just be for you.
• Modern neutrally toned kitchen meals area, tiled flooring, gas upright stove
• Lounge / living with split reverse cycle air-conditioner and access to balcony, large east facing windows let in plenty of natural light
• Timber look flooring in lounge and bedrooms
• 2 similar sized bedrooms – both with built-in robes, one north facing and with ceiling fan
• Large bathroom with bath
• Under cover park
• Front east facing balcony
Sorry, no pets
12 month lease
Tenant pays water supply & shared use
IMPORTANT INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Priority consideration and viewings will be given to those who apply and submit references via www.tenantoptions.com.au . If you do not pre-apply you may not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times, preference will be given to those who apply first and qualify. Please supply as much information as possible in your application. If you have questions email is preferred.