4/2 Sawford Street, Largs Bay
Super cute and delightful homette, providing comfortable living – added bonuses with your own courtyard entertaining, street frontage, carport and drive. A fabulous location, around 10 minutes walk will have you at sandy beach and Largs Bay jetty, super accessible to transport with train and bus stops around a 5 minute walk. The choice of where to explore is abundant, if you prefer Semaphore beaches, cafes and restaurants, they're all within less than a 5 minute drive, or be at West Lakes within around 10 minutes. Popular Pirate Life Brewing and Port Adelaide approximately a 5 minute drive. Zoned for Le Fevre High School, around 10 minutes to Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
Property features include
• Two bedrooms – master bedroom with built-in robes and sliding door to courtyard and garden
• Lounge / living area with timber floors
• Ceiling fans to both bedrooms and living space
• Charming kitchen, gas cooktop, plenty of cupboard space, picture bay window
• Newly renovated bathroom
• Hideaway laundry
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Delightful north facing enclosed and private shaded pergola area for entertaining, accessed by glass sliding doors from the living space
• Fully fenced – easy care gardens and choice of outdoor areas
• Single carport, extra off-street parking in driveway
• Tool shed, handy for storage
• Solar panels
Small pet considered (under 10kg) for the right applicant
12 month lease
Tenant pays water supply & 25% water usage
Note for viewing this property - PLEASE READ
You must go to www.tenantoptions.com.au and pre-apply.
If you do not pre-apply you may not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times - viewing is likely to be a closed inspection and preference will be given to those who apply first and qualify.
Please supply as much information as possible in your application.
If you have questions email is preferred