1/11 York Avenue, Fulham Gardens
Pick of the group, set at the front with no adjoining walls and completely separate, this super cute homette is modern, well presented and has and outlook to a reserve. Just 5 minutes drive down Grange Road and you're at the beach and Sailing Club, only around 2km away. Local Fulham Gardens shopping centre just a couple of minutes away or Westfield West Lakes in less than 10 minutes. Plenty of local parks and reserves to explore, all in walking distance.
- Step inside to a surprisingly spacious lounge room with ceiling fan and split reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Separate dining room
- The kitchen is a treat – modern, walk-in pantry, electric cooking, dishwasher and plenty of benchspace and cupboards
- 2 bedrooms – front bedroom with an outlook to the reserve and park, ceiling fan, reverse cycle air-conditioner and a full wall of built-ins. The second bedroom also has a ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Timber floors throughout
- Neutrally toned bathroom with shower and bath, separate toilet
- Rear courtyard private with lawn and tool shed
- Single garage with storage shelving
- Second driveway for parking allocated to this property
Tenant pays water supply & 1/5 share usage
Tenant responsible for lawn watering & maintenance
Excluded: Solar system does not work & is excluded from tenancy
12 month lease
Sorry, no pets
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ARRANGING TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY – THIS PROPERTY WILL ONLY BE SHOWN TO INVITED APPLICANTS.
We ask that you please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au to pre-apply.
If you do not pre-apply you will not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times, preference will only be given to those who apply first and qualify. Please supply as much information as possible in your application.
If you have questions email is preferred.