3/18 Tudor Street, Dulwich
Prime location in a prestigious suburb, so close to town but far away enough from the hustle and bustle, at the edge of the parklands and city, on a 'no-thru' road. Boasting your own private fenced rear yard in a small neatly presented group and no adjoining internal walls. The homette has been upgraded with a warm feel, offering comfortable living in a super handy location. Walk to the 'World's Best Supermarket' at Frewville, and Arkaba Hotel. Dining options in the city at Hutt Street in just 2km or if The Parade at Norwood is more your style it's only 3km away. Less than 5 minutes walk to bus stop, and shopping at Burnside just 5 minutes away.
- Modern renovated kitchen, neutrally toned, overhead cupboards for extra storage, dishwasher & induction cooktop
- Room for meals in the kitchen area and window looks out to yard, split reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Light and bright lounge room / Living area with bay window
- Timber floors throughout
- 2 bedrooms, both with built-in robes and the main bedroom with ceiling fan
- Updated neat bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate laundry
- Carport under main roof alongside
- Enclosed private fenced lawned yard area with tool shed
Small pet considered (under 10kg)
12 month lease
Tenant pays water supply & use
Note for viewing this property -
Please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au and pre-apply.
If you do not pre-apply you may not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times - preference will be given to those who apply first and qualify.
Please supply as much information as possible in your application.