2/8 Capper Street, Camden Park
Cute, well-maintained and neat unit/homette, tucked away for privacy and secure, offering front and back courtyards. If you enjoy cooking, you'll absolutely love the 'Jag' kitchen. Situated perfectly to access bus stop in 3 minutes walk and tram in ten. The Junction Hotel around a 10 minute walk away, Glenelg Beach & Jetty Road accessed in less than 10 minutes by car, and 15 minutes into the city.
• A highlight of the home is the quality sparkling modern 'Jag' kitchen offering plenty of cupboard space including overheads, tiled floor, dishwasher, gas cooktop & electric oven, Puratap
• Spacious open plan living area, north facing with Rinnai gas heater, ceiling fan and split reverse cycle air-conditioner
• Generous master bedroom with a view out to the courtyard, built-in robe, ceiling fan and reverse cycle air-conditioner
• Bedroom 2 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
• Neutrally toned bathroom with shower and bath, separate toilet
• Bonus of 2 x private courtyards, one at the front and one at the rear
• Both paved, easy care with cover and protected from the elements – the one at the front north facing and probably where you'll spend most your time
• Other features include: Vinyl tiled flooring throughout for easy clean, NBN, Tool store shed
• Garage with automatic roller door
Small pet considered to the right applicant
Tenant pays water supply & 1/3 share usage
Excluded: Security alarm system
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ARRANGING TO VIEW THE PROPERTY
Priority consideration and viewings will be given to those who apply and submit references via www.tenantoptions.com.au . If you do not pre-apply you may not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times, preference will be given to those who apply first and qualify. Please supply as much information as possible in your application. If you have questions email is preferred.