3/9-11 Wenlock Street, Brighton
Ground floor retro style unit tucked away in the corner, situated in a popular beachside suburb, and zoned to Brighton Secondary and Primary Schools. Quirky touches, cute and comfortable, you couldn't ask for a better location with summer on the way, 5-10 minutes walking distance to the beach and cafes located on Jetty Road, train station within 5 minute walk and bus stop too. Brighton Hotel and Brighton Central for shopping also within 5-10 minutes walk – you will love living here!
- Neutrally toned kitchen cupboards and benches with a splash of colour and character in the wall-paper, room for dining table
- Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Front separate lounge / living room, floating timber floors and northwest facing window lets in light, while the shrubs at the front of the unit give privacy and screening
- 2 bedrooms, master with built-in robe and view to the rear courtyard – both bedrooms with floating floors
- Updated modern bathroom with laundry facilities
- Private rear courtyard, the perfect spot to sit with tool shed
- Larger rear communal courtyard easily accessed through your yard and given the location of the unit, it does mostly feel like it's your own space
- Under cover carport allocated park
The tenant will be responsible to water pot plants in rear & side courtyards.
Sorry, no pets
12 month lease
Tenant pays water supply & shared group use (1/10 share)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ARRANGING TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY – THIS PROPERTY WILL ONLY BE SHOWN TO INVITED APPLICANTS.
We ask that you please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au to pre-apply.
If you do not pre-apply you will not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times, preference will only be given to those who apply first and qualify. Please supply as much information as possible in your application.
If you have questions email is preferred.