2/6 Edward Street, Plympton
Conveniently positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac is this modern comfortable renovated townhouse – central to the city and beach around 10 minutes either way, and 5 minute walking distance to the popular Highway Hotel. Bus stop a five minute walk and tram less than 10 minutes. Local Coles supermarket 2 minutes by car, or just 5 minutes to Kurralta Park Central.
• Plenty of heating & cooling options with split system air-conditioners in lounge and dining downstairs and both bedrooms each have their own
• Open living area incorporating lounge and dining, ceiling fan
• Modern well-appointed kitchen with ample cupboard space – dishwasher, gas cooking
• Dining area
• Spacious master bedroom upstairs – super comfortable with ceiling fan, air-con, walk-in robe and balcony
• Generous sized second bedroom, also with wardrobe & air-con
• Renovated stunning modern bathroom with deep bath, shower, vanity & toilet
• Separate laundry & second toilet downstairs
• Private rear courtyard
• Tool shed
• Carport with automatic roller door – could double as covered entertaining area as there is an extra parking space in front
Small pet considered
12 month lease
Tenant pays water supply & use
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ARRANGING TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY – THIS PROPERTY WILL ONLY BE SHOWN TO INVITED APPLICANTS.
We ask that you please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au to pre-apply.
If you do not pre-apply you will not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times, preference will only be given to those who apply first and qualify. Please supply as much information as possible in your application.
If you have questions email is preferred.