1/19 Leicester Street, Parkside
Updated super neat townhouse situated at the front of a group of only four, located in the popular leafy suburb of Parkside, within easy reach of the famous Frewville Foodland (voted one Adelaide's finest supermarkets) and Arkaba Tavern a 3 minute drive, or 5 minute stroll west will have you at the Earl of Leicester Hotel. The city, Unley and King William Roads full of trendy eateries all within 5 minutes drive, or a 15-20 minute walk – if you love dining out and shopping this is the location for you! Zoned for Parkside Primary, and close to access many other popular schools including Mitcham Girls and Urrbrae Agricultural High.
- Enter the front door to a lounge room with floating floors, reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Second living area at front, north facing has sliding doors and another reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Modern neutrally toned kitchen, overhead cupboard, gas cooktop
- Upstairs are 2 bedrooms with timber floors, both with ceiling fans and their own air-conditioners – main has walk-in robe and sliding doors that lead to a balcony. Second bedroom has built-in robe
- Updated modern bathroom, shower and bath
- Laundry & 2nd toilet downstairs
- Fully enclosed outdoor under cover entertaining courtyard, private
- One car-park allocated to this home out front – no cover
Alarm system excluded
Sorry no pets
12 month lease
Water use and supply tenant cost
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ARRANGING TO VIEW THE PROPERTY
Priority consideration and viewings will be given to those who apply and submit references via www.tenantoptions.com.au . If you do not pre-apply you may not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times, preference will be given to those who apply first and qualify. Please supply as much information as possible in your application. If you have questions email is preferred.