4/19 Leicester Street, Parkside
Well maintained townhouse at the back of a neat group of only 4, located in the leafy sought after suburb of Parkside, near the parklands and just a 5 minute drive into the city. Perfectly positioned to access Unley Road cafes and shopping, and a walk to many nearby local hotels including the Earl of Leicester and the Arkaba Tavern. Plenty of shopping options surround with Woolworths a few minutes away, and the world renowned Frewville Foodland. Bus stops within walking distance. Leicester playground and oval less than a 10 minute walk. Zoned for Parkside Primary School and Glenunga International High School.
- Living area with gas heater, ceiling fan and AC for year round comfort
- Timber floors throughout
- Kitchen with modern stainless steel gas oven & cooktop, plenty of cupboard space and corner pantry
- Neat bathroom upstairs with separate bath and shower
- Main bedroom features walk in robe, ceiling fan and split system AC
- Balcony off main bedroom with beautiful views of the hills
- 2nd bedroom with built in robe and AC
- Cute and well sized private yard with garden shed and lawn
- Separate laundry with 2nd toilet downstairs
- Garage parking for one car, plus additional car parking space allocated to side of home for 2nd car
Sorry, no pets
Water usage & supply charges apply
12 month lease
NOTE: At this stage priority consideration and viewings of this property will only be given to those who apply and submit references via www.tenantoptions.com.au first. If you do not pre-apply you may not be contacted or notified of any upcoming inspections or viewings.