9/31 Halifax Street, Adelaide
Perfectly positioned in a popular section of the CBD, this modern 3 storey townhouse offers an easy-care, cosmopolitan lifestyle. Situated in the very secure Nova Apartment building on Halifax Street, with a communal pool and rooftop area. A short walk will take you to popular local restaurants & cafes including La Trattoria, Herringbone and so many more! Also walking distance to public transport for easy commute. Short distance to University of South Australia, TAFE SA campus, Calvary Hospital and St Andrews Hospital.
- 2 stunning bedrooms, each situated on their own floors for privacy
- Main bedroom complete with built-in robes, and both feature full size ensuite bathrooms & outdoor balcony areas
- Top level holds the kitchen and living space
- Modern kitchen with brand new dishwasher and oven & plenty of storage space
- Kitchen leads to lovely open plan living with large skylight and cafe doors that open to the balcony
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Laundry facilities in middle floor bathroom
- Stunning communal pool and rooftop area
- 1 secure undercover park
- Complex not accessible without remote or key, making it very secure
12 month lease
Sorry, no pets
Water usage and supply charges apply
Note for viewing this property -
Please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au and pre-apply.
If you do not pre-apply you may not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times - preference will be given to those who apply first and qualify.
Please supply as much information as possible in your application.