16 Raymond Grove, Warradale
Solid spacious family home and yard. Located in the Brighton Secondary School zone, also close by to Warradale and Paringa Park Primary Schools. Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and 5 minutes walk to local Bowker Reserve, oval and playground. Perfectly situated to access the beach in 5 minutes, Westfield Marion also 5 minutes and Flinders Uni campuses and Medical Centre in 10 minutes. Bus stop and train within 10 minute walk.
- Ample living spaces includes front north facing Lounge room, good size
- Separate formal dining area flowing through to kitchen
- 2nd Living / Family room with sliding door access to back
- The timber kitchen is functional ample size with electric cooking
- 4 bedrooms in total, the main at the front getting good natural light, all with built-in robes
- Central bathroom – toilet, separate bath & shower, with a 2nd toilet
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in lounge
- Big back yard – room to move, shaded by 2 huge established palm trees
- Long driveway and carport for parking under cover, or would make a great entertaining area when required
- Double Garage / Shed at the rear with power
12 month lease
Tenant pays water supply & use
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ARRANGING TO VIEW THE PROPERTY
Priority consideration and viewings will be given to those who apply and submit references via www.tenantoptions.com.au. Please supply as much information as possible in your application. If you have questions email is preferred.