60 Addison Road, Warradale
Modern courtyard home providing comfortable living in a location that allows easy access to transport, shopping and the beach, not to mention situated within the highly sought after Brighton High School Zone. Just a 2 minute walk to Warradale Train Station and around 5 minutes to bus, shopping at Westfield Marion less than a 5 minute drive away. If you love the beach you're not far, just 5 minutes drive to Brighton Beach and jetty, eateries on Jetty Road and Esplanade Hotel, or walk to the popular Warradale Hotel within 10 minutes.
• Open plan living incorporating room for dining and lounge, tiled for easy care and with glass sliding doors outside
• Stylish neutrally toned kitchen, gas cooktop, dishwasher, plenty of benchspace, overhead cupboards
• 3 carpeted bedrooms in total – the master central in the home with walk-in robe and en-suite, north facing bedrooms 2 & 3 both with built-in robes
• Main bathroom with bath and shower, separate toilet and wash basin
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Neat gardens front and rear, low care with the back established to lawn and paved courtyard area for bbq, table & chairs
• Single garage with auto roller door and room for parking in driveway, secure internal access to the home
• Other notable features: 2.7m high ceilings give a feeling of space; double glazed front windows, separate laundry
Small pet considered
12 month lease
Tenant pays water supply & use
To view the property, please pre-apply via www.tenantoptions.com.au
Provided you meet criteria, you will be contacted to arrange a private inspection or be advised if an open time is booked.
If you do not apply, it is likely you will not be contacted.