19A Towers Terrace, South Plympton
This super neat, low maintenance and comfortable home has an adaptable floor plan with 2 living and 3 bedrooms, or if a 4th bedroom is required, the living area can be closed off. Centrally located to the city and Glenelg beach, both around 5-6km away. Walking distance to all forms of transport, bus nearly out front, 10 minutes to train station and tram stop 15-20 minutes. Local Avoca and Maid of Auckland Hotels walking distance, so too Jervois Street Reserve and playground. Near Forbes, Edwardstown and Plympton Primary Schools, zoned for Plympton International College.
- 3 bedrooms – Master with bay window built-in wardrobe and en-suite, double vanity. Bedroom also 2 with built-in robes
- Open plan tiled living area with defined areas for dining and lounge, glass sliding doors lead outside
- Stylish ample kitchen placed centrally in the living area, perfect for entertaining guests – island breakfast bar and bench, dishwasher, gas cooktop
- Second living area, double doors allow the room to be closed off and adapted to a bedroom if desired
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Neat main bathroom - bath and shower
- Double garage with automatic roller door & internal entry, roller door through to rear, extra room for parking in driveway too
- Extremely low maintenance easy care back yard, all paved, fully fenced
12 month lease
Tenant pays water supply & use
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ARRANGING TO VIEW THE PROPERTY
Priority consideration and viewings will be given to those who apply and submit references via www.tenantoptions.com.au . If you do not pre-apply you may not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times, preference will be given to those who apply first and qualify. Please supply as much information as possible in your application. If you have questions email is preferred.