489A Cross Road, South Plympton
Be the first to enjoy this contemporary, attractive modern built home, north facing, low maintenance and providing comfortable easy living. Conveniently located within 5 minutes walk to tram stop, and bus not far from your door. The popular Highway Hotel a 10 minute walk, central to access Glenelg Beach in around 10 minutes one way, and the city in 10-15 minutes. Zoned for Plympton College.
Property features include
• Open plan family living at the rear (space for dining and lounge), sliding doors open out to the alfresco entertaining area
• Upmarket sparkling kitchen that the chef of the house will love – spacious in size, Smeg gas cooktop, dishwasher, centre island bench/breakfast bar, stone benchtops, plenty of cupboards, including an alcove that will fit all your appliances out of eye-sight
• 3 bedrooms – Master north facing, large walk-in robe and en-suite.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 both with built-in robes
• Main bathroom offering vanity area, bath & generous shower, fully tiled walls, separate toilet
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning for year round comfort
• Single garage with panel lift door and secure internal entry
• Extra parking space in driveway & room to turn around
• Outdoor covered entertaining alfresco area
• Neatly landscaped low maintenance gardens front & rear
Other Extras Included: Alarm system, acoustic glass & walls at front for sound control, plenty of storage including full wall of cupboards in laundry and overheads
Small pet considered upon application
12 month lease
Tenant pays for water supply & use
Note for viewing this property -
Please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au and pre-apply.
If you do not pre-apply you may not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times - preference will be given to those who apply first and qualify.
Please supply as much information as possible in your application.