4 Yapinga Street, South Plympton
Great family home, neat and tidy on a nice big block, garden and lawns front and rear but the real showcase is the huge outdoor decked entertaining area where you will want to spend all year round – complete with separate tiled 4th bedroom/gym/office or hobby room and 2nd bathroom (great teen retreat). Situated on a no-thru road that ends with Yapinga Street reserve and playground, and Plympton South Kindergarten. Short 5 minute walk to bus and around 10-15 minutes to train station. Local Castle Plaza shopping around a 5 minute drive and Westfield Plaza 10 minutes. Access Glenelg beach in around 10 minutes, so too the city.
• Open plan living space, timber floors, reverse cycle air-conditioner and ceiling fan
• Nice and neat timber kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooking
• 3 bedrooms – end room the largest, carpeted with built-in robe, the 2 other bedrooms have timber floors and built-in robes, all bedrooms have ceiling fans
• Main bathroom modern with shower over bath, separate toilet
• Impressive spacious outdoor entertaining / living space - fully decked, ceiling fans, roll down blinds and the perfect place to gather with family and friends – you'll fall in love with this space
• Tiled room off the deck that could be used as teen retreat, hobby room, gym, even an office, complete with a 2nd bathroom (shower, vanity & toilet)
• Single garage with automatic roller door, extra parking in driveway
• Neat landscaped gardens, established to front and back lawns, dotted shrubs and garden beds, 2 raised areas the spot for a veggie garden
Small pet considered for the right applicant
12 month lease
Tenant pays water use & supply
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ARRANGING TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY –
we ask that you please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au to pre-apply.
If you do not pre-apply it is very likely you will not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times, preference will only be given to those who apply first and qualify. Please supply as much information as possible in your application. If you have questions email is preferred.