25 Waterhouse Road, South Plympton
Cute character Masionette 1930s home in a convenient location, across the road from Jervois Street playground and reserve. Just a 5 minute walk to bus and 15 minute to tram, Castle Plaza a 5 minute drive for shopping. Zoned for Plympton College and nearby to Plympton and Edwardstown Primary Schools. Central to access the city one way within around 10-15 minutes, and Glenelg beach the other.
- 2 bedrooms – both with built-in robes, ceiling fans, front main bedroom with reverse cycle split air-con
- Features: Timber floors throughout, leadlight glass windows, decorative ceilings
- Open living space with room for lounge and dining, split system air-con, ceiling fan & gas heater
- Functional kitchen gas stove/cooktop, puratap
- Second bedroom with ceiling fan
- Updated bathroom with shower over bath & toilet
- Gorgeous pitched roof outdoor entertaining area, covered, ceiling fan & heater
- Your own front and rear yards – lawn, shrubs, trees and plenty of space out back
- Tool shed at rear
- Driveway Parking
Note: Fireplace excluded, is ornamental and strictly not to be used
The front shed/garage in driveway is excluded from the rental & is in poor condition.
Small pet considered
12 month lease
Tenant pays water use & supply
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ARRANGING TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY –
we ask that you please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au to pre-apply.
If you do not pre-apply it is very likely you will not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times, preference will only be given to those who apply first and qualify. Please supply as much information as possible in your application. If you have questions email is preferred.