5 Tarranna Avenue, Plympton Park
Built for style, comfort and convenience this impressive, modern stylish 3 bedroom townhouse is perfect for lovers of quality and a great location. Set on a corner, midway between the city and beach both within around 10-15 minutes easy reach. Accessible to schooling near a number of Primary Schools including Forbes, Plympton, Edwardstown and zoned to Hamilton Secondary College. A choice of shopping centres not far, including Westfield Marion less than 10 minutes, less than a 5 minute walk to bus stop, and around 15 minute walk to train station.
Features include :
- Master Bedroom with sliding door to outside alfresco area, luxury en-suite and built-in robe
- Sparkling chef's kitchen – tiled splashback, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, plenty of benchspace and breakfast bar
- Open plan living incorporating dining and lounge with polished porcelain tiles flowing through to the outdoor living area – under cover, private and perfect for entertaining
- 3rd toilet
- Under stairs storage and linen cupboard
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 – good size - built in robes
- Master bathroom – full sized bath and separate shower
- Single garage with internal access, panel lift door
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- NBN available
- Neat secure rear yard – low maintenance and easy care, great for those who prefer to entertain and enjoy their weekends rather than garden
Impressive home with a great feel about it, we're confident you will fall in love upon inspection.
Small pet may be considered to the right applicant (not suitable for large dogs)
12 month lease
Water supply and use charges apply
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ARRANGING TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY – THIS PROPERTY WILL ONLY BE SHOWN TO INVITED APPLICANTS.
We ask that you please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au to pre-apply.
If you do not pre-apply you will not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times, preference will only be given to those who apply first and qualify. Please supply as much information as possible in your application.
If you have questions email is preferred.