31 Lindsay Street, Plympton
Solid 1920's built home with character and unique features, upgraded inside. Flexible floor plan offering up to 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (front bedroom perfect if you work from home), in addition to a detached rear rumpus/hobby room, big family back yard, plenty of outbuildings and parking space. Situated central to access both the beach (Glenelg less than a 10 minute drive) and the city only around 10 minutes away. Tram stop a one minute walk and bus less than 5 minutes.
• Up to 4 bedrooms (or 3 and an office) – front bedroom has external front door and access to 2-way bathroom – great work from home space
• Another bedroom with built-in robe, sliding doors & view to outside courtyard, 2-way bathroom access
• Central bedroom with bathroom (vanity, shower, bath), 2nd toilet off laundry
• Lounge room with sliding door to courtyard, timber floors and exposed timber roof beams
• Rear north facing family / dining space, tiled situated off the kitchen, stone feature wall
• Neat neutrally toned kitchen with corner pantry, electric cooking
• 2 carports – each side of the home, both accessed by roller doors
• Plenty of storage options with work-shed, tool shed
• Outdoor entertaining courtyard one side, paved with pitched roof pergola and rear verandah
• Rear detached hobby room / office / studio fully decked out with air-conditioner
• Family sized rear yard with established gardens and lawn, gazebo
• Electric heating in bedroom 2, lounge & living area, air-con in family room
Pets considered upon application
Tenant pays water use & supply
12 month lease
Note: Gas heater in rear living area excluded, fireplace in front room is ornate feature only - not to be used.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ARRANGING TO VIEW THE PROPERTY – please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au to pre-apply.
If you do not pre-apply it is likely you will not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times, preference will only be given to those who apply first and qualify. Please supply as much information as possible in your application. If you have questions email is preferred.