North Plympton SA 5037
Neat modern home, refreshed and set at the end of a cul-de-sac, giving privacy. Welcoming front garden greets you and sets the tone for the neutrally toned, easy care and low maintenance interior. The location is excellent, around a 20 minute walk to tram stop and bus just a couple of minutes. Zoned for Plympton International College. Local Coles supermarket super handy and nearby, so too Kurralta Park Central. Situated almost halfway between the city and Glenelg, both around 5km away and easily accessed in 10 minutes, and airport similar distance.
• Open plan tiled living set at the rear with sliding glass doors, room enough for dining and lounge
• Neutrally toned and stylish modern kitchen, stone benchtops and breakfast bar, dishwasher, wide gas cooktop, Puratap
• 3 carpeted bedrooms – Master with a great sized en-suite and walk-in robe, both bedrooms 2 & 3 have built-in robes
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Central main 3-way bathroom neutrally toned – bath & shower, vanity area and toilet
• Minimal to no garden maintenance, easy care
• Single carport with auto lift door – extra bonus of room to park out front in 2 spaces off-street
• Rear covered alfresco entertaining the width of the home
• 6.6kw Solar power
Small pet considered - prefer no dogs
12 month lease
Tenant pays water use & supply
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ARRANGING TO VIEW THE PROPERTY
Priority consideration and viewings will be given to those who apply and submit references via www.tenantoptions.com.au . If you do not pre-apply you may not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times, preference will be given to those who apply first and qualify. Please supply as much information as possible in your application. If you have questions email is preferred.