57 Walter Street, North Adelaide
1900s built Bluestone cottage in the heart of North Adelaide – cafes, restaurants, hotels and shopping on O'Connell Street not far from your front door. If you love living in a vibrant trendy neighbourhood and looking for low maintenance, this 3 bedroom home may be just what you are looking for. Walking distance to Adelaide Oval, Women's & Children's Hospital and just 5 minutes drive into the city. Plenty of trails and gardens to discover around the Torrens River and parklands, and Wellington Square. Zoned for North Adelaide Primary School, and Adelaide Botanic & Adelaide High Schools.
- 3 bedrooms with brand new carpet, two with built-in robes
- Central Lounge room with timber flooring
- Modern Rear Kitchen and meals area, tiled – stainless appliances include gas cooktop and dishwasher, split reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Ducted reverse air-conditioning in the bedrooms and lounge
- Bathroom with dual vanity, shower and toilet
- Rear deck area for entertaining
- Fully enclosed back yard
- Allocated under cover parking spot at the rear with gate entry to property (accessed from Archer St)
12 month lease
Small pet considered upon application
Tenant pays water use & supply
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ARRANGING TO VIEW THE PROPERTY
Priority consideration and viewings will be given to those who apply and submit references via www.tenantoptions.com.au . If you do not pre-apply you may not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times, preference will be given to those who apply first and qualify. Please supply as much information as possible in your application. If you have questions email is preferred.