326 Marion Road, Netley
Solid large bungalow home with 3 bedrooms, dining, lounge, rear lobby / sunroom and study. Lots of character including leadlight features, high ornate ceilings and spacious sized rooms. Situated on the corner of Pembroke Ave (double garage off Pembroke) within a minute walk to bus stop, and around 20 minutes to tram. Zoned for Plympton College and nearby Plympton, Richmond and Forbes Primary Schools. Central to the city and Glenelg Beach around 10 minutes drive either way. Local Kurralta Park shopping centre within 5 minutes, Harbourtown and Airport accessed within 10 minutes.
- Formal entry hall leads through to carpeted lounge room
- Large dining room with patterned glass double doors and built-in bay window bench, air-conditioner
- Country style kitchen, functional, large enough to eat-in, walk-in pantry, electric cooking
- 3 bedrooms – one with built-in robe, another with door opening onto front porch
- Rear sunroom / store area and office
- Updated main bathroom with shower over bath, separate toilet, neutral tones
- 2nd shower and toilet in laundry
- Swimming Pool (tenant responsibility to maintain) in-ground
- Double garage accessed off Pembroke Ave with auto roller doors
- Tool shed
12 month lease
Tenant pays water use & supply
All Fireplaces strictly EXCLUDED and must not be used
Old box wall air-con in front bedroom (opens to porch) EXCLUDED
Built-in Air-conditioner in wall in dining room EXCLUDED & not to be used – there is a split system air-con that can be used
Cellar EXCLUDED & not to be used
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ARRANGING TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY –
we ask that you please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au to pre-apply.
If you do not pre-apply you may not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times, preference will only be given to those who apply first and qualify. Please supply as much information as possible in your application. If you have questions email is preferred.