60 Pleasant Avenue, Glandore
Charming masionette where modern features combine with character, offering the bonus of your own back yard and space. Located centrally to access the city and Glenelg in around 5km either way (within 10 minute drive). Grab a coffee at the popular Beckman Street Deli, just a 2 minute walk before you wait for either the tram or bus, both easily accessible. Glandore Community Garden Reserve and Playground just a five minute walk away. A very comfortable and enjoyable place to live, offering much more room than a unit.
Note: Property has been painted internally since these photos have been taken, giving a refreshed feel.
• Inviting cottage style front garden and lawn
• 2 carpeted bedrooms – the main bedroom a good size with open wardrobe, 2nd bedroom single size
• Lounge room spacious with doors leading through separate dining room both with timber flooring
• Modern kitchen with overhead cupboards, gas cooktop, dishwasher
• Ducted zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Neat neutral updated bathroom – shower, vanity & toilet
• Laundry with built-in store area
• Fenced back yard with lawn and established shady trees and shrubs
• Side entertaining area covered, north facing
• Carport and extra room in drive for more parking
Small pet considered
12 month lease
Excluded: Gas Heater showing in photo in lounge no longer exists
Tenant pays water supply & use
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ARRANGING TO VIEW THE PROPERTY
Priority consideration and viewings will be given to those who apply and submit references via www.tenantoptions.com.au . If you do not pre-apply you may not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times, preference will be given to those who apply first and qualify. Please supply as much information as possible in your application. If you have questions email is preferred.