8 Nelson Street, Fullarton
Easy living home offering plenty of comfort and a brand new just completed kitchen, plus plenty of other new features. Located in what is arguably considered one of the best inner suburbs of Adelaide, around 3km from the city (5 minute drive). Katherine Street reserve and playground directly opposite, perfect for families. Plenty of choice of restaurants, cafes and pubs all within reach. Zoned for Glen Osmond Primary School and Glenunga International High School, also near Urrbrae Agricultural High School. Local shopping at Arkaba and the world renowned Frewville Foodland just a 3 minute drive, or 10 minute walk, same distance to The Arkaba hotel. Burnside Village 5 minutes away & bus stop a 5 minute walk.
- 3 bedrooms – master with en-suite and walk-in robe, floating floors
- Front formal lounge room
- Brand new sparkling kitchen, gas cooking, dishwasher, bench overlooks main tiled living area
- Main bathroom with bath & shower
- Open plan living at the rear of the home, sliding door leads outside
- Private paved rear courtyard, low care, and covered with shade sail for entertaining
- Solar panels, alarm
- New ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Single garage with automatic door, additional parking in front of garage behind gates for security
Small pet considered for the right applicant
Water supply & use charges apply
12 month lease
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VIEWING – IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PROPERTY - If you would like to view and be advised of times, we strongly recommend you go to www.tenantoptions.com.au and pre-apply first.
Take note: If you do not apply you may not be contacted or advised of any upcoming inspection or viewing times. First preference will be given to pre-approved and qualified applicants.
Please supply as much information as possible in your application to assist. If you have questions email is preferred method of contact.