44 Railway Terrace, Edwardstown
Super comfortable Art Deco style home with a lovely feel about it, just freshly painted, modern but still retaining some original features. Set behind high fencing on a family sized block with plenty of room to move. Flexible floor plan with 2 bedrooms & 2 living or could be configured to 3 bedrooms. Super handy to train station, just a 5 minute walk and bus stop. A choice of hotels you can walk to, including Maid of Auckland and Avoca Hotels. Local shopping at Castle Plaza a 10 minute stroll, or less than 5 minutes by car. Not far from Forbes, Edwardstown and Ascot Park Primary Schools, zoned Plympton College. Both the city and Glenelg beach can be reached by car in around 10-15 minutes.
If you are interested in viewing this home please read at the end of this advert and take note.
• Front lounge room, polished timber floors, gas heater, bay window
• Dining room also with timber floors, reverse cycle split air-conditioner
• Modern kitchen overlooks dining area, neutral tones, good cupboard space, Miele dishwasher, new gas cooktop – a pleasure to cook in
• Up to 3 Bedrooms – main with bay window, full wall of built-in wardrobes, timber floors. A large room at the rear a good size and could be used as either 3rd bedroom or second lounge
• Updated bathroom with new vanity & wide shower, separate toilet
• Under cover entertaining area, paved
• Single carport plus Garage
• Big family sized front and back yards, fenced, lawned and mostly low maintenance
Excluded: Alarm system
Pets considered for the right applicant
12 month lease
Tenant pays water use & supply charges
Note for viewing this property - PLEASE READ & TAKE NOTE
You must go to www.tenantoptions.com.au and pre-apply.
If you do not pre-apply you may not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times - viewing is likely to be a closed inspection and preference will be given to those who apply first and qualify.
Please supply as much information as possible in your application.
If you have questions email is preferred.