34 Columbia Avenue, Clapham
Great family home with spacious proportions both inside and out. Set on the high side of a street with plenty of established leafy gums and shady trees, and north facing. Lynton train station just a 4 minute walk away, so too bus stop. Walk to local schools including Clapham Primary and St James Park Kindergarten, also close to Mercedes and Springbank Secondary Colleges, and Colonel Light Gardens Primary. Shopping catered for nearby with popular Mitcham Square and Pasadena Green. Plenty of reserves and parks easily accessible, the area has a country-like feel about it, yet you're only less than a 10 minute drive to shops, café's and restaurants on trendy Goodwood, Unley and King William Roads.
- 4 Bedrooms all good size – Built-in cupboards in 3 rooms
- Roomy front lounge room
- Separate dining area
- Updated sparkling kitchen with plenty of room for dining table, electric cooking, dishwasher and overhead cupboards, ceiling fan
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath, separate toilet. 2nd shower and toilet
- Plenty of driveway parking
- Low maintenance front and rear yards – big back yard
- Back verandah gives cover for entertaining
- Shed with power and concrete floor
Pet may be considered for the right applicant
12 month lease
Water supply and use charges apply
Oil heater excluded
To view this property register by clicking the EMAIL, BOOK INSPECTION or REQUEST INSPECTION TIME buttons, and enter your details.
Inspection times may be altered at the last minute without notice, to ensure you are kept up to date with inspection changes or cancellations you MUST register your details.