3/45 Curzon Street, Camden Park
Well presented, low maintenance spacious homette providing comfortable convenient living and offering just a little extra than the norm, including a room off the living area with roll down blind could double as a bedroom if needed, playroom or great office. No adjoining walls adds to your privacy and at the end of a small group of only 3, boasting your own enclosed rear yard. Located central to access Glenelg Beach & Jetty Road in less than 10 minutes one way, and the city in around 10 minutes the other. Situated within a 15 minute walk to tram, and only 3 minutes to bus stop. Not far from Plympton and Forbes Primary Schools, and zoned to Plympton International College R-12.
Property features include
• Open carpeted lounge / living space with ceiling fan
• 2 bedrooms - Master with built-in robe, both with ceiling fans
• Extra bonus – separate study / home office area or could even be bedroom if desired, roll down blind for privacy
• Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Neat Kitchen and meals area – timber vinyl flooring, neutral colours, electric cooking
• 3-way style bathroom with vanity area, full sized bath and shower, separate toilet
• Roller blinds for security on front windows
• Enclosed rear yard with lawn & tool shed
• Cute timber deck for entertaining, east facing
• Carport with manual roller door access
• Roller shutters add to security
Small pet considered
12 month lease
Tenant pays water supply & 1 / 3 share usage
Note for viewing this property -
Please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au and pre-apply.
If you do not pre-apply you may not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times - preference will be given to those who apply first and qualify.
Please supply as much information as possible in your application.