18 Carlton Road, Camden Park
Attractive stone fronted cottage style courtyard home, free-standing and set behind a picket fence, offering comfortable living and plenty of charm. Well situated to access Glenelg beach and Jetty Road within around a 5 minute drive, and the city in 10-15 minutes. Handy to the airport and Harbor Town shopping all within 10 minutes. Bus stop a 5 minute walk and tram 10 minutes. Zoned for Plympton International College and nearby Plympton and Forbes Primary Schools.
Please note – this property is not able to be viewed until after 19th August. To ensure you are advised of any future inspection times please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au and pre-apply. First preference will be given to those who apply & qualify.
Super cute and well presented, offering
• 2 bedrooms, master located at the front, both bedrooms with built-in robes
• 2 Living spaces including a central lounge room with sliding doors that lead out to a paved side courtyard
• Rear open plan living with plenty of room for dining and lounge, reverse cycle split system air-conditioner
• Timber kitchen with wrap around breakfast bar, gas cooktop, wall oven
• Floating timber floors throughout
• Bathroom with bath and shower, separate toilet and laundry
• Covered outdoor entertaining area at rear, extending the living space out, all paved
• Neat gardens, fully fenced back yard with lawn, established shrubs and shady tree
• Solar panels
• Garden shed
• Single carport plus extra driveway parking securely behind fence
Small pet negotiable for the right applicant
12 month lease
Water use & supply tenant cost
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ARRANGING TO VIEW THE PROPERTY – we ask that you please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au to pre-apply.
If you do not pre-apply or register you may not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times or changes, preference will only be given to those who apply first and qualify.
Please supply as much information as possible in your application.
If you have questions email is preferred.