23 Marlborough Street, Brighton
Substantial classic Bungalow set with a manicured lawns and gardens, front and rear. Spacious rooms and a versatile floor plan, complimented by original features and modern renovations. Rarely does an opportunity to rent a beauty like this present itself. Location perfect! In the Brighton Primary & High School zone, less than 5 minutes to the beach and Jetty Road (or a 10 minute stroll). Transport options with train and bus stops just a couple minutes walk, local shopping at Brighton Central just a 2 minute drive. You will not want to miss out on this opportunity.
Just some of the notable features of the home
- Front north facing verandah and porch, perfect for morning or afternoon tea
- Formal lounge room with double doors opening to a second living area (could be used as a bedroom)
- Separate dining / meals area
- Antique white kitchen with ample cupboards, dishwasher, gas cooktop and wide window that gives a view out to the back yard
- Spacious north facing master bedroom with leadlight windows
- 3 Bedrooms / 4 living spaces or 4 bedrooms / 3 living spaces
- Study alcove
- 2 bathrooms – one completely renovated with shower and bath
- High ornate ceilings, polished timber floorboards
- Family / Rumpus room with sliding doors that lead outside -
- Entertaining under cover areas, perfect for bbqs with an outlook to a manicured back yard – a gardener's dream!
- Adorned with fruit trees, veggie patch, paths
- Garage / Rumpus Room – great workshop or hobby room with split system air-conditioner
- Carport parking and long driveway
Note: all fireplaces, including pot belly stove are excluded from the lease, old wall air-con in dining excluded (there is ducted air-con), security alarm system excluded
12 month lease
PLEASE TAKE NOTE, THIS INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT:
pre-apply through www.tenantoptions.com.au first
* You cannot book an inspection and will not be advised of one if you have not pre-applied first – only those who have submitted applications and references verified will be contacted for viewing
We look forward to receiving your application, please provide as much information as possible. Email is preferred contact method, please do not call.