6 Comley Street, Brighton
Family home on a corner position that's just had a quick make-over with new floating floors throughout and paint, offering space with 3 bedrooms, formal lounge, dining and character. Desirable location, zoned for Brighton High School and Primary. Brighton Central just a 10 minute walk for shopping, or drive there in a couple of minutes. Alternatively, you'll find everything you need at Westfield Marion, just 5 minutes away. Around a 15 minute walk to train, less than 5 to bus. Stroll to the beach in around 20-25 minutes, or drive in less than five. Cafes, restaurants, Brighton Jetty all easily accessible.
- Front lounge room with Colonial style windows, new split reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Dining space with doors opening to an east facing concrete patio, perfect for morning coffees and taking in the sun
- Neutrally toned kitchen, galley style, freestanding oven & cooktop electric, lots of cupboard space
- 3 bedrooms all with new blinds – built-in wardrobe, desk & dresser in main, another room also with built-ins - ceiling fans to come in all bedrooms
- Traditional bathroom – shower & bath, separate toilet
- Big back yard, plenty of room for the kids to play or to grow some veggies
- Carport out front of entry – 2 street driveway for ease of moving vehicles
- Store sheds & Garage with manual roller door
12 month lease
Note: old wall box air-con in living excluded, fireplace in living excluded
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ARRANGING TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY –
we ask that you please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au to pre-apply.
If you do not pre-apply it is very likely you will not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times, preference will only be given to those who apply first and qualify. Please supply as much information as possible in your application. If you have questions email is preferred.