34 Marleston Avenue, Ashford
Attractive character stone fronted home, combining modern renovations and conveniences with original features, well suited to a family with its huge open back yard and great location.
Literally a 1-2 minute walk to Ashford Hospital, bus stops within a 5 minute walk, and train around 15 minutes. About a 5 min drive into the city, Adelaide Airport in less than 10 mins, and Glenelg beach around 10 mins drive. Zoned to Adelaide Botanic & Adelaide High Schools, not far from Goodwood and Richmond Primary schools. Cafés and shops on Goodwood Road all within walking distance or a 5 min drive, so too Adelaide Showgrounds, perfect place to visit on Sunday with their Farmer's Markets.
• 4 x air-cons for year round comfort including 3 brand new split r/c air-conditioners (rear living area, main & 2nd bedroom)
• Modern renovated sparkling kitchen – new Bosch oven and cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, Caesarstone benchtops
• Rear living area off the kitchen north facing and getting plenty of natural light, combination of timber floor & tiles (new air-con)
• Front formal lounge room with wall reverse cycle air-conditioner
• 3 bedrooms (could be converted to 4 if desired) – Master with full wall of built-in robe, 2nd bedroom also with built-in (2 x bedrooms will have new r/c air-cons)
• Mostly polished timber flooring throughout
• Renovated bathroom, shower over bath, separate toilet
• Good sized laundry, also renovated
• Big back yard, mostly established to lawn, Frangipani and dotted with citrus trees (lemon, lime & orange)
• Single carport with automatic roller door, opens to rear yard
• Long driveway and extra off-street parking
• Garage / workshop
12 month lease
Tenant pays water supply & use costs
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ARRANGING TO VIEW THE PROPERTY
Priority consideration and viewings will be given to those who apply and submit references via www.tenantoptions.com.au . If you do not pre-apply you may not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times, preference will be given to those who apply first and qualify. Please supply as much information as possible in your application. If you have questions email is preferred.