4/808 Port Road, Woodville South
What a super handy and convenient location! Ground floor apartment in a trendy group and set behind security gates, minimal maintenance and upkeep required and within easy access to almost everything! Just a 5 minute walk to Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Woodville Hotel and local IGA. Train stop in less than 10 minute walk and bus in 3 minutes. Around a 10 minute drive will have you at the beach, West Lakes Mall for shopping, or if you feel like exploring local eateries and breweries then head to Big Shed Brewing or Plant 4 Bowden. If Henley Beach and Square is more your style, for even more choice, it's only 15 minutes away. Zoned to Woodville Primary and Findon High Schools.
• Open plan living area, floating timber floors, northeast facing – a good size with room for lounge and dining
• Well-appointed kitchen, modern & neutral, island bench/breakfast bar, lots of cupboard space including overheads, dishwasher, electric cooking
• 2 bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes - take your pick of which one you prefer as your Master
• Built-in desk / study area
• 3 x split system reverse cycle air-conditioners, one in living space and in each bedroom to ensure round year comfort
• Central bathroom boasts deep bath and shower
• European built-in laundry, hidden away
• Front cute courtyard area and deck set behind high fence, room for bbq, table and chairs
• Allocated covered carpark, accessed through electric gates off Oval Ave, ensuring security & entry into the home through a rear foyer (not off Port Rd)
Small pet considered upon application
12 month lease
Tenant pays for water supply & shared group use
Note for viewing this property -
Please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au and pre-apply.
If you do not pre-apply you may not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times - preference will be given to those who apply first and qualify.
Please supply as much information as possible in your application.