12/121 Hendrie Street, Morphettville
Upmarket feels with this first floor apartment, having a gorgeous outlook over Hendrie Reserve and Marion Outdoor Pool & Water Park. This one is special and offers something just a step above the rest. Spacious room sizes, well presented and cared for, modern, your own enclosed yard, car-parking for 2 vehicles and in a secure gated community. Bus stop only a one minute walk, and train 10 minutes. Beach accessible within a 10 minute drive, city within around 15 minutes and shopping at Westfield Marion in 5 minutes.
• 2 spacious Bedrooms – master with wardrobe, ceiling fan and split system air-conditioner. Both bedrooms with access to a north facing balcony
• Open plan living space with plenty of room for dining table and lounge, floating floors, split system reverse cycle air-conditioner, ceiling fan
• Modern kitchen – dishwasher, ceramic cooktop, overhead cupboards
• Alcove that could be used as study area / office or fold out couch for visitors
• Sparkling bathroom with wide vanity and shower,
• Your own lawned fenced yard area, private – perfect for a few deck chairs and bbq
• Under cover carport in addition to 2nd open car-park allocated to the property
• Also has its own laundry, linen cupboard, tool shed
Notes: air-conditioner in 2nd bedroom does not work & is excluded
Small pet may be considered (less than 10kg)
Tenant pays water supply & 1 / 12 share water use
Note for viewing this property -
Please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au and pre-apply.
If you do not pre-apply you may not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times - preference will be given to those who apply first and qualify.
Please supply as much information as possible in your application.