4/2 Edward Street, Plympton
A great opportunity to secure a brilliant unit in a highly sort after location.
This first-floor apartment is everything you need and more! Situated on the first floor in a small group of only four, you are in the prime position ready for summer!
Enter into the light and bright kitchen with stainless steel appliances and expansive bench space. Adjacent, the large lounge/dining area with floating timber floorboards and your own private balcony and enjoy the warm sun beam through the large windows.
Two carpeted bedrooms are just down the hall, master with built in robes, offering amply storage and enough room for a dresser. The family bathroom has been updated with walk in shower, toilet, vanity, and the amenities for your washer/dryer.
An excellent and convenient location, less than a 10-minute walk to tram stop direct to the city or the bay and just a moment to the bus routes of Anzac Highway. Enjoy the all you need at Kurralta Park Shopping precinct a 4-minute drive and ample schooling options at your fingertips including Plympton Primary and Plympton International College.
You will love:
- Two bedrooms, a spacious master with built-in robe
- Warm open plan living area with good light
- Neat neutral kitchen, electric cooking – good bench and cupboard space
- Private balcony facing northwest
- Updated bathroom with laundry facilities
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioner
- Secure under cover carpark with remote gate access
Currently rented for $350 per week until April 2024.
CT / 5967/40
Council / City of West Torrens
Built / 1966
Strata Fees / $486 pq
Council rates / $989 pa
Gary J Smith