76A Seaview Road, Tennyson
Set over four levels to reach its 'wow' moment where the Ocean, West Lakes, CBD & Hills create a 360-degree backdrop that only Adelaide can conjure; 76A Seaview Road makes every moment count like few can.
And it's a beautiful thing, from every angle of its 800sqm(approx) of luxurious living.
Architecturally designed to make the most efficient imprint despite its sheer scale on a dual-accessed parcel between the banks of West Lakes and Tennyson's golden sands, this 6-star-rated and solar-powered home makes a rare statement in freedom, flexibility, comfort and unadulterated opulence.
A short ride on your very own open-air lift makes each level as accessible as the next in this 5-6-bedroom home with an indoor heated pool, spa, gym, dual showroom garages and a home theatre on its lower level alone.
A sky deck and designer teppanyaki kitchen are bookended by two rooftop terraces; one watching the CBD skyline sparkle at night, the other a front row seat to rolling storms and sunsets over the Gulf St Vincent.
Speaking of views, you don't have to get out of bed to watch Adelaide wake from its slumber, all from the comfort of a master suite with some 56sqm of roaming room before you even discover its private terrace, custom dressing room, and an award-winning 'Signature Bathrooms' ensuite that gives its double shower a one-way window to the Hills beyond.
A void runs through the home's concrete-fused core, shining a spot on the brand new open-plan kitchen of the first floor; its waterfalling Chasini House stone benchtops embody the home's full-scale, no-expense-spared renovation and includes selections from the likes of Ralph Lauren and Versace.
A transformation worth every penny and second of the wait, all just 50 metres from one of the metro coast's quietest stretches of beach. A beautiful thing, from every angle, whether you're home or not.
More to love:
- Enviably placed in Tennyson's most exclusive pocket
- Dual frontages and double garages
- Dynamic 4-level floorplan with supreme flexibility, whether you work from home or entertain all year round
- Ensuited guest bedroom with private access to one of five terraces at the home's beck and call
- Large indoor, fully-tiled gas heated pool and spa
- Starring 4-month-old kitchen with Smeg and Miele appliances
- Bar and poolside theatre room, plus surround sound to three of four levels
- Powerful, bill-busting solar system (57 panels)
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
- Ducted vacuuming system
- Custom joinery and storage galore
- Imported designer selections include Chasini House stone benchtops to main kitchen, Ralph Lauren wall paper and Versace tiles to Teppanyaki kitchen designed by AgathaO House of Design
- Lift and stair access to each level
- Low in maintenance despite its substantial scale
- Fully alarmed with video intercom
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Moments from Grange Jetty and Henley Square beyond
This opulent Tennyson home not only defines high-end living but also elevates the overall lifestyle experience.