44A Maldon Avenue, Mitchell Park
Welcome to 44a Malden Avenue, a light, bright and spacious, newly built courtyard home. Enter the distinct entryway and follow the timber laminate floors through to the generous living/dining area adjacent the kitchen.
You will fall in love with this entertainer's kitchen. Featuring an expansive stone benchtop and storage with a two-toned laminate finish, with scope to add additional overhead cabinetry if desired. Take pleasure in your morning routine by sitting at the breakfast bar or enjoy cooking up a storm on the 900cm Westinghouse premium appliances including a gas cook top and oven.
Three plush carpeted bedrooms begin with a master offering the convenience of a spacious walk-in robe and a charming ensuite with expansive vanity, shower and toilet accented with black fittings. Down the hall, bedrooms two and three are serviced by a family bathroom with shower, inset bath and separate w/c.
Overlook the low maintenance rear garden while enjoying your meals with glass sliding doors opening to the lawned yard and a paved area to sit back and enjoy your morning brew. A side garden allows for utilities to be stored out of site or convert to a veggie patch for the budding green thumb.
You will also love:
- Reverse cycled, zoned, ducted air conditioning throughout the home
- Separate laundry with linen press and ample bench space
- Secure double garage with a panel lift door with internal access to the dining area
- Water tank with pump, tv antenna and provisions in the garage for internet, wall mounted clothesline
- Dishwasher, undermount double sink and provision for a double fridge
- 2.7m ceilings throughout the home
- Modern fitted blinds to all rooms with double block-out to the living area
Located in the heart of Mitchell Park with an abundance of close local transport links, including bus and train options from the Tonsley precinct and a short walk to Marion Road. Westfield Marion and Pasadena Shopping Centres are at your fingertips with easy access to the sea and the CBD.
CT / 6275/439
Council / City of Marion
Built / 2022
Land / 347sqm approx.
ESL Rates / $378.50 p/annum approx.
SA Water / $146.65 p/quarter approx.
Gary J Smith