This brand new street frontage Torrens titled Town Home offers quality construction together with high end specifications and finishes to create the best of modern low maintenance living.
Light natural colour tones feature in the designer kitchen with stone bench, onto a large open plan living and dining space filled with northerly light through big glass sliding doors opening onto a covered alfresco. Also on the ground floor is a big laundry with space for washing machine and separate dyer and a separate wc. A wide lock up garage with store has direct internal access.
Upstairs there are three generous bedrooms all with built in robes and two bathrooms including a big ensuite to the master bedroom plus a study nook with built in bench.
Some of the other features and specifications include;
• High 2.7m ceilings
• Tall 2.4m doors
• LED Lighting throughout, heat lamps to bathrooms, data points to study and under stair, extra double power points, TV points with aerial to both sides of living space and a TV point & to master bedroom
• Sensor lighting to front for security
• High quality kitchen with several soft close drawers and doors, pot drawers and powered appliance space, microwave space and plumbed fridge space, spot lighting under overhead cupboards
• Bosch Stainless steel Appliances with large 700mm gas cook top and Bosch dishwasher
• Large easy access pantry
• 30mm stone bench tops with waterfall ends
• Good size vanities for more storage with stone bench tops
• Large alfresco with mains gas connection for BBQ or Heater
• Large floor to ceiling robes to bedrooms with soft close drawers and shelving to all
• Double linen cupboard
• Large under stair storage space
• Garage with sealed 2pack floor
• Ducted reverse cycle A/C
• Security system
• Colour video Intercom
• Auto timer controlled irrigation to established green gardens
Situated in a quiet location with a park at the end of the street and just 10 minutes drive to the city or the beach make 6b Brook avenue the ideal place to live and play.
CT / 6209/930
Council / City of West Torrens
Zoning / Residential / 18 – Medium Density
Built / 2018
Frontage / 5m
Council Rates / TBA
SA Water / TBA
ES Levy / TBA