Conveniently located, walking distance to the tram and updated throughout; this spacious, two bedroom unit will be a great choice to get into the market or make an exceptional investment opportunity.
Updates throughout the home; a fresh coat of paint, new carpets in the bedrooms, floating floors in the living areas and an upgraded kitchen, equipped with a gas cooktop, 1.5 sink and good amount of bench space. Both bedrooms come with Built-In Robes and the white tiled bathroom offers a generous amount of space.
Prime location to hop on the tram at your doorstep or make use of the Westside Bike Track for commuting to the CBD or head in the other direction to check out the beaches, restaurants and bars in and around the Glenelg precinct.
Other features for your enjoyment:
– Positioned at the end of the small group with only one adjoining wall
– Double brick construction
– Large grassed area directly next the unit
– Split System Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner
– Walking distance to shopping centres
– Walking distance to public transport
– Day and Night Blinds in Living and Main bedroom
Previously tenanted for $290 per week and low maintenance, investors don’t let this opportunity go as this unit represents exceptional value with a good return.
CT / 5050/868
Council / City of Marion
Zoning / Residential / 13 – Northern
Built / 1971
Council Rates / $1,063.25pa
Strata Fees / $320pq
SA Water / $154.25pq
ES Levy / $170.65pa