Superbly positioned in the exclusive ‘Craigburn Farm’ estate on a generous 834 sqm allotment, is this magnificent ‘Scott Salisbury’ family home that would be ideal for the growing family. Built in 2008, this generously proportioned home is impeccably presented & offers an exceptional family lifestyle.
The floorplan comprises:
• Elevated front porch & feature double door entrance
• Huge master with WIR’s & stunning double vanity ensuite
• A further 3 double bedrooms all with built in robes
• Large open plan lounge or rumpus room
• Entertainers kitchen overlooking spacious dining & family area
• Centrally positioned family bathroom, separate toilet & laundry
• 6 x 6 Double garage with remote control & internal access to house
There are many fine appointments that make this home a stand-out & they include ducted climate control throughout, quality tiled flooring in living areas & carpets in bedrooms, contemporary lighting, attractive window furnishings, island bench & tiled splashback in kitchen, Foxtel access, surround sound speakers & a security alarm system.
Externally the limitless appeal really shines through with easy access to the covered outdoor entertaining area, mature gardens & the large lawn area is accessed by an attractive tiered moss rock feature.
Offering 258 sqm of flexible accommodation it is also serviced by a gas storage HWS & boosted by an instantaneous solar HWS and the extensive mature garden is equipped with a fully reticulated sprinkler system.
Close to a number of well- regarded schools including Blackwood High, Coromandel Valley Primary, St Peters Lutheran & is only a short distance to the Coromandel Valley railway station & Blackwood Shopping Village.
This outstanding hope also sits beautifully among many bike & walking paths and will provide many hours’ recreation & enjoyment for your family.
City of Mitcham PA Residential (Craigburn).
Currently tenanted at $600pw until end April, 2019.