This Tudor style home built in 1935 retains all of the remarkable features of the 1930’s era but with the convenience of modern updates.
It has a distinguished presence, the broad frontage immediately appealing with all the bold architectural traits of the Tudor style. In keeping with that period, the rooms are all large with high ceilings while two of the three big bedrooms feature built-in robes.
While retaining all the finely-crafted original features that give this delightful home its charm and character, the open-plan design is simply magnificent. As a centrepiece the two-way open fireplace brings cosy warmth to a large space which has many noteworthy characteristics. Check out the cool elegance of white porcelain floor tiles offset against polished timber floorboards, intricate cornices, ceiling roses and amazing brickwork.
The modern kitchen is top-of-the-line encompassing stainless steel appliances, glass splashbacks, an upright gas oven, pantry and striking benchtops and cabinetry. Enjoy the luxury of two bathrooms, a decadent corner spa bath and an additional toilet in the super-sized laundry.
Additional features to note include:
* Granite bench tops to new kitchen
* Marble bench tops in main bathroom
* Split system air conditioning
* Polished floorboards and raked ceilings
* Beautiful Chandelier lighting
* Built-in bar in family room with sink
* Expansive Covered outdoor entertaining area
* Two carports, one with auto roller door
* Garage with a pit and panel lift door
* An office with external entry, perfect for a consulting business
* Extensive laundry storage and separate linen cupboard
* Secure front electric sliding gate
Kurralta Park is so handy to medical facilities, shops and business services on both South Road and Anzac Highway while offering a quick and convenient path to the city. In this central location the external-entry home office can potentially be very useful.