For your fast-paced lifestyle, try non-stop style that flows with you; fresh, contemporary living in the form of this brand new town homes claiming space, convenience and a superb city-fringe location.
Kurralta Park’s executive trend is catching on. Your slice as a couple, professional or investor awaits – first-time buyers, add the government’s $15,000 bonus to your budget.
Welcome large open plan living into your life – at ground level, striking design incorporates living, stone topped kitchen with servery, casual dining and those ever-relevant sliding doors to all-weather entertaining, alfresco style.
Where daylight becomes shade via the louvred roofing system’s remote control.
Upstairs, the generous zone provides a master with en suite, two further bedrooms and a designer bathroom plus a second living room/retreat.
Study from home or answer your emails – it’s that versatile.
And luxury within you can’t live without:
– CaesarStone benchtops to kitchen and bathroom vanities
– SMEG stainless steel appliances (and dishwasher)
– Ducted R/C air conditioning
– 2700mm ceilings to lower level
– Tiled living or Timber look areas
– Auto opening louvred roof to alfresco
– Secure garaging with auto roller door plus undercover parking for 2nd car
– Landscaped and private rear gardens
South Road connects your city shuttle in minutes, while Anzac Highway gallantly opens the door to Kurralta Central for shopping (and coffee) and leads the way to Glenelg’s seaside café and dining precinct.
Council / City of West Torrens
Zoning / Residential – Policy Area 19 – Medium Density
Built / 2018