Call it design finesse or call it lifestyle. Only a select few will experience these new-build Urban Concept town homes – each striking design takes a flawless step forward in popular Plympton offering visual indulgence, architectural geometry, and effortless urban living.
And each two-storey, three bedroom, two-and-a-half-bathroom build also presents the key elements for executives, downsizers, the footloose and the free – where matte black finesse is just the tip of a contemporary palette on par with today’s flavour…
Open plan, timber-floored lower level speaks to the discerning entertainer, while the no-effort and private outdoors (two designs come with all-weather options) become the lock-and-leave sigh of relief you’ve been looking for.
Upstairs, take sanctuary in a master bedroom revealing a designer en suite, substantial walk-in robes and the breathing space of an exclusive balcony as the two remaining bedrooms share a second, quality bathroom suite.
Your prelude to Urban Concept’s quality inclusions:
– Striking, architectural exteriors
– Caesarstone benchtops
– Timber-look floating floors
– Penny tile splashbacks
– Two-tone contemporary joinery
– Smeg appliances
– Ducted R/C A/C
– Master suites with walk-in robes, balconies & luxury ensuites
– 2nd & 3rd upstairs bedrooms each with mirrored sliding robes
– All-weather outdoor entertaining to 2 designs
– Secure off-street garaging with auto panel lift roller doors
– Exposed aggregate surrounds with minimalist garden accents
– $15000 First-Home Owner Government Grant applies (to approved purchasers)
– LED Lighting
– Porcelain tiles
Left to right, location is everything. Close to Plympton, William Light or Immanual College, Schools, cycle or jog the Westside Bikeway, or turn a red-eye flight into a dream run reaching Adelaide Airport in minutes.
Enjoy a host of on-trend eateries, cafes and shopping. Take the hands-free 6km train trip to the city, or tram it to Glenelg.
Best of all, lap up 24-hour sophistication behind each of these architectural and all-new front doors…