With new carpet and paint throughout this townhouse is quietly situated towards the rear of a small group of four. Just a 5 minute walk from Mitcham Square and cinema, Memorial Gardens, redeveloped library and other health, recreational and business services found in this popular suburb.
There is a multiple choice of highly regarded primary and secondary schools (public and private) nearby including Urrbrae Agricultural College, Mitcham Primary and Girls High, Mercedes College and Unley High School.
Go-zone bus routes on Belair Rd gets you easily to the CBD or Flinders, or Mitcham train stop is less than a 10 minute walk if preferred.
– Front spacious lounge room, split system air-conditioner
– Separate meals / dining area
– Lovely timber kitchen – dishwasher, gas cooktop, wall oven, loads of cupboard and benchspace
– 2nd toilet and shower
– 2 bedrooms – both with built-in robes and ceiling fan, master spacious in size and access to small balcony
– Second living area that with a fold-out lounge could easily be used as guest sleeping area, ceiling fan and reverse cycle split system air-conditioner
– Master bathroom, separate toilet
– Sliding doors from the dining area lead outside to a neat private yard – small lawn area and garden, verandah provides cover for bbq and entertaining
– Single lockable garage (inside access for security) plus an extra allocated open space for one vehicle
Water use and supply charges apply
12 month lease