Great design in neutral tones, this modern home will appeal. Situated on a ‘no thru’ road, just a 10 minute walk to train station at Edwardstown and a few minutes to bus stop on Towers Terrace, near Emmaus Christian College & Forbes Primary School, accessible to major shopping centres, including a 10 minute walk to Castle Plaza, and central to the city and beach.
– 4 bedrooms all good size – master with walk-in robe and en-suite, bedrooms 2 and 3 have built-in robes
– 2 separate living areas include a formal lounge
– Open plan north facing family living area at the rear of the home
– Kitchen with gas cook-top, bench overlooking living space (no dishwasher)
– 3-way main bathroom incorporating separate shower and bath, vanity area and toilet
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Outdoor alfresco entertaining area paved
– Tool shed
– Single garage under main roof, extra off-street parking in driveway
Easy care and well presented, inside and out. The external photo is of number 17A, the house for rent is number 17, next door.
Small pet may be negotiable
12 months lease
Water use and supply charges apply
Please note: the photos included & floor plan are of the property next door, (17A – a mirror image) and are to act as a guide only, the internal finishes are similar but we take no responsibility for any differences